Here at Sunday Soldiers, our philosophy is simple. We run on good vibes, from beginning to end. That means that everything, from our initial briefings, our manufacturing processes, our shipping and freight options - even our rubbish disposal - needs to run on good vibes. We love our planet, we love our customers and we love our manufacturers. We believe that it is our responsibility to ensure every touch point of our brand is a positive experience for all.
We are always looking for ways to become a better brand and to improve on our obligation to society.
Did you know:
Did you know:
- Sunday Soldiers is 100% female owned, with the majority of our shareholders also female
- We use 100% recycled mailer bags
- All of our polybags are biodegradable
- Sunday Soldiers employs an Australian agent to travel to our factories bi-yearly to conduct surprise visits. We're committed to using not only ethically acceptable factories, but factories that support improving their local communities and that pay their employees above award wages
Our goals for 2020:
- Implement a scholarship program, helping employees of our factories to go on and further their education and pursue their chosen career
- Sponsor an award at local primary school, presenting them with a Sunday Soldiers sponsored gift in the name of leadership
- Recruitment with a focus of hiring staff who have a disability.
- Create an online community for parents, promoting inclusivity and diversity.
We might be all about good vibes, but we're serious about implementing those vibes into everything we do.
Stay tuned for more changes and more announcements on our corporate responsibility strategy.